Medieval hooded velvet cloak with convenient pockets available in Teal and Purple. The velvet cloak hood falls over the eyes, features velvet ties at the neck, and two deep pockets on the side seams. Imagine a velvet cloak made with deliciously soft, thick and flowing fabric. The fabric moves with you and adds drama and mystery to your costume.
This design features arm slits in either seam, just above the pockets. Pockets are accessible from the front of the cloak. The arm slits and pockets are hidden in the side seams.
Teal available in Medium 49″.
Purple available in Medium 49″ and Long 60″.
*However, Purple Long 60 inches” are seconds as they have some imperfections or pilling. In my humble opinion, the imperfections will not effect your costume, but you may notice when you unbox your cloak. There is pilling on the hoods and bodies as well.
We recommend the medium length for people 5ft 4″ and under, or those who prefer a shorter cloak. Measure from where your neck meets your shoulder down to the floor.
Our velvet cloak is ideal for so many types of special events and fairs, such as:
- Renaissance and Medieval Faires
- Modern Witch Attire
Velvet Cloak with Hood – Panne Velvet Fabric Specifications:
- Weight: Our panne velvet fabric is more than twice as thick as capes found in stores and soft to the touch! Perfect for Spring and Summer night events. Each cloak weighs approximately 2 lbs!
- Sheen: Our velvet cloaks have a gorgeous, shiny quality!
- Drape and Flow: Panne velvet looks great for swooshing, swirling, dancing or walking fast. You can make a grand entrance or create a show-stopping moment when taking it off.
- Washable: Our penne velvet fabric is 100% polyester and thus machine washable.
Satisfaction Guaranteed. Return in new condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Free Shipping anywhere in the US for all cloak orders.