Imagine a black velvet cloak made with deliciously soft, thick and flowing fabric. The fabric moves with you and adds drama and mystery to your costume.
Women’s Black Velvet Hooded Cloaks Details:
- lined hood
- 2 interior side pockets
- @ 4 pounds each, depending on length
- machine washable
- high quality eye hook at collar
- available in two lengths, Medium 52″ OR Long 60″
Hooded Cloaks with Pockets — About those Pockets
We are firm believers in utility in all items of clothing. Thus, we’ve designed inside pockets for these hooded cloaks. As we wanted to avoid stitching that would be visible from the outside of the cloak, the pockets are attached along the side seams. Furthermore, these pockets are generously deep, and include snap closures at the top to keep your gear safe. The great part is that the pockets do not distort the hang of the cloak (unless something really heavy is in there), and are made of the same fabric so they are generally invisible.
Pockets AND machine-washable? No one need know how truly practical this item of clothing is!
Black Velvet Cloak with Hood Sizing:
5ft 5″ and below, select the medium cloak for a full length cloak.
5ft 6″ and above, select the long cloak for a full length cloak..
Want a calf length cloak? If you are taller, try the medium cloak length.
Sizing questions? Feel free to call us at 510-502-4963.
Black Velvet Cloak with Hood – Panne Velvet Fabric Specifications:
- Fabric: 93% polyester, 7% Spandex.
- Weight: Perfect for Fall, Spring, and Summer night events.
- Sheen: Our velvet cloaks have a gorgeous, shiny quality!
- Drape and Flow: Panne velvet looks great swooshing, swirling, dancing or walking fast.
- Washable: Machine washable. We recommend you hang to dry. Best kept away from pet hair and store covered in your closet.
Our extreme black velvet cloak is ideal for so many types of special events, such as:
- Fancy Dress
- Goth Attire
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Modern Witch Attire
- Renaissance & Medieval